Welcome . . . to my kitchen!
I am JennyLee Ann Baxter, Proprietress of A Catered Affair since 1987,
now known as Jenny's Kitchen.
- Food Editor The Calaveras Enterprise, February 2007
- Featured in Vine Times publication, February 2007
- Food Editor The Union Democrat 2007
- Culinary Columnist for www.thepinetree.net for Kids in Jenny's Kitchen and News from Jenny's Kitchen.
- Featured in The Calaveras Enterprise June 27, 2006
- Featured in The Stockton Record March 18, 2006
- Creator of Sexy Seasonings forYour Food Affair, Romantic food rubs, marketed July 2006 "Hot-N-Horny Bodacious Beef "; ".Teasing & Pleasing Pork "; "Passionate Poultry "; & "Sensuous Seafood "
- Jenny has designed a kitchen tool that will make your life simpler. This project is under going a feasibility study.
- Author of A Food Affair her second cookbook for which her agent in LA is shopping a publisher
- Author Jenny Loves Olive Oil cookbook published January 2005
- Recipient Calaveras County Best Video Award January 16, 2003
- Guest Chef on Good Day Sacramento UPN Channel 31, May 2002
- Cooking Instructor
- Catering & Event Coordinator
- Author of a quarterly cooking newsletter News From Jenny's Kitchen
- Food Consultant & Food Designer since 1987
- Presenter at Calaveras County Fair Cooking Division 1999 - 2006
- Star of her television cooking show Jenny's Kitchen shown in Calaveras, Tuolumne, Amador and Sacramento Counties
- Book signing at Barnes and Noble Book Store in Sacramento, March 1999
- Featured in For Love of Wine, Newsletter, April 2000
- Featured in Sunset Annual Cookbook, 1998
- Featured in Sunset Magazine, December 1998 issue for Christmas Dinner
- Featured in The Calaveras Enterprise; The Union Democrat; The Ledger Dispatch; The Calaveras Californian: The Sierra Sentenniel; The Stockton Record and The Modesto Bee
- Food Editor, Copperopolis Telegram, 1995
2007 jennyskitchen.com. All rights reserved.